Covenant Wildlife Removal Repairs Wildlife Damage for You
When wildlife breaches the walls of your home, they are looking for a warm place to nest, food, and water. And as good a reason as that is, they carry many dangers along with this attempt at cohabitation. No one wants a wild animal in their home, no matter how big or small. And wildlife damage can be a real issue for your home and family.
The dangers wildlife bring along are specific to each animal. But some of the common problems with a critter infestation are fleas, ticks, disease, and contamination. Then you have to take into consideration the danger they can pose to the structure of the home.
Covenant Wildlife Removal comes in to save the home from nuisance wildlife, damage, and contamination. Our team will not only remove the critters, but we will also repair the entry points, clean, remediate, decontaminate, and deodorize the space for you.
Repairing the Common Wildlife Damage and Entry Points
When a pest is looking to gain entry into your home, they will damage the house where the entry point is located. That is a relatively easy repair to make. However, wildlife infestations can do significant structural damage to your home as well.
Upon first sighting of the infestation, the home should be inspected. A wildlife removal company will look for the following and more.
- Chewed wires can cause electrical damage and fire.
- Beams and rafters that have been gnawed on, causing structural damage to the frame of the home.
- Torn AC ducts and entry points into the vent system.
- Demolished and contaminated attic insulation.
- Urine markings seeping through the ceiling.
- Nests and animal latrine areas.
- Entry holes in the walls and along the baseboards.
- Attic or roof entry.
- Gutters and soffit damage.
- Chimney damage from nests built inside the stack.
- And all sorts of damages created inside the house.
Once those needed repairs have been located and noted, the repair team can begin the remediation process. Covenant Wildlife Removal wants to be sure your home is safe and sound for you and your family. What’s more, we will seal up any entry points and vulnerable places in your home, so the wildlife cannot return and invade your home again.
Decontamination Service for Your Home
Now that the nesting spots and entry points are repaired, homeowners need the space decontaminated for safety. No one wants to remove feces, urine, nests, and more from their home. Rodents like rats, mice, raccoons, and squirrels carry diseases that transmit to you and your loved ones, including your furry family members. And a dead animal can spread disease as flies infest the carcass. Then they fly around, transmitting the infection to pets and other pests, continuing the spread.
It is a tough job, and there are professionals trained in getting the disease and filth out for you.
Benefits to professional decontamination services include the following.
- Hiring Covenant Wildlife Removal for decontamination means homeowners do not have to take the risk.
- Our technicians the appropriate protective gear to keep everyone safe.
- Covenant Wildlife Removal utilizes the very best technology and products to thoroughly sanitize and disinfect your home.
With safety in mind, the technicians at Covenant Wildlife Removal perform a variety of decontamination methods. The entire area is disinfected with an anti-microbial enzyme to rid your home of diseases, bacteria, and allergens left by the animals.
The crawl space, basement, and attic are some of the more common areas needing decontamination services.
The Crawl Space and Basement
If animals get into your crawl space or basement, the entire area will need to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. When your crawl space is cleaned after an infestation, the disease, parasites, and filth are removed, and the area is safe again. And you sure don’t want to enter an unsafe basement harboring filth and more.
Attic Insulation Repair or Replacement
When critters use your insulation as a nest, it will need to be replaced and the torn sections repaired. Nuisance wildlife that decides to live in your attic creates significant damage and leaves a big mess behind, especially droppings, feces, or guano in your insulation.
Let the professionals help you restore your attic by removing the contaminated insulation and replacing it with new.
Deodorizing the Area
Often, one of the tell-tale signs you have an infestation is a foul odor. However, it is not just stinky. There are dangers the infestation or dead animal smell can create. Removing the odor and disinfecting the area is essential for the health of your home and family. Here is why.
- The odor attracts other pests, parasites, and insects.
- It can contaminate food and water supply if near the pantry or water lines.
- The stench will eventually drive you and your family out.
How You Can Help Prevent Wildlife Damage
Of course, the hope is that the nuisance wildlife never gets in at all. So, to avoid repairs in the first place, there are a few things you can do to keep critters from coming into your home.
- Inspect the exterior of your home and seal openings in the exterior walls or the foundation of your home.
- Trim tree limbs, shrubs, and bushes away from the exterior walls of your home.
- Make sure that all outdoor trash cans have tight-fitting lids on them.
- Place garden areas, woodpiles, and compost piles a distance away from the exterior of your home.
- Remove piles of debris from your property.
Covenant Wildlife Damage Removal and Repair
Covenant Wildlife Removal helps clients remove and repair the damage created by unwanted wildlife throughout the Tri-state area.
We know it can be alarming, but you need not worry. At Covenant Wildlife Removal, we will remove the animals, find the entry points and seal them up, and finally, clean up after them. Our teams are fully equipped and experienced at getting to the source of the problem and eradicating the wildlife.
Removal Service includes:
- Trapping and Removal
- Clean Up
- Odor Removal
- And Repair of the area
Covenant Wildlife Removal is a top-rated local family-owned, full-service wildlife trapping, removal, and repair service. We can remove a rat infestation before it becomes an extensive problem for you and your family.
Contact us or call 205-850-5760 to set up an inspection.