As a Community of Excellence in Alabama, Leeds is a city that is truly on the move. Mayor Miller has stated the following,
“We’re excited to have a lot of activity going on in the right direction,” Miller said. “Leeds is open for business.”
And if you are a fortunate resident of Leeds, Alabama, we are sure you couldn’t agree more. Where Mayor Miller is confident in the city’s direction, so are the friendly folks at Covenant Wildlife Removal. We are ready to come alongside you and your home, ensuring the only visitors to your property are those you have invited. So, we keep pesky critters out and friends and family in.
Knowing Protected Wildlife in Alabama?
You may have had no idea there were so many protected animals in the state of Alabama. And why would you? That is not necessarily your field of interest, but it is ours. At Covenant Wildlife Removal, we make it our job to know which animals are protected and endangered to better care for the homes and people of the Leeds, Alabama, area.
A few of the protected wild animals in and around the city of Leeds include various species of the following:
- Several types of bats
- Woodrats and more!
Leeds Trusts Covenant Wildlife Removal with Protected Animals
When it comes to wildlife removal and protected species, you can trust the Covenant Wildlife professionals to remove the pests safely and humanely and appropriately relocate them.
Covenant’s trained professionals know precisely which species of mammals, birds, and reptiles are endangered and protected. Then we also know how to safely trap them and where to relocate the animals. Trusting Covenant Wildlife Removal is just the right thing to do.
Covenant Wildlife Removal Gets Critters Out
In the city of Leeds, you enjoy the small-time feel with big city life. But you do not want to vermin of the big city entering your home. Knowing whom to call to get rid of pesky critters is a must for homeowners. And knowing what to expect when they arrive is a bonus.
Upon arrival, Covenant’s experienced technicians will:
1. Locate the travel patterns of the animal.
2. Determine the critter’s point of entry.
3. Set the appropriate traps is needed.
4. Remove the trapped animals and relocate them through the proper channels.
5. The nest and all evidence of the animal will then be removed.
6. Then, the area will be cleaned, disinfected, and repaired if necessary.
7. The points of entry on the home will be sealed off when all pests are gone.
8. Travel pattern markings will be erased, so they don’t revisit the home.
Furthermore, when you book an appointment for wildlife removal with Covenant, you can expect the following:
- We promise excellent customer service from the first call.
- Covenant delivers timely service response.
- You’ll receive a call to discuss the appointment’s nature so the technician will arrive with the correct supplies.
- A respectful tech will show up ready to remove the problem for you.
Contact Leeds’s Covenant Wildlife Removal
When you are faced with a family of mice in your attic or rats in your basement, you know exactly who to call in Leeds, Alabama. You can count on the reliability and safety of the team at Covenant Wildlife Removal. And the activity Mayor Miller speaks of is not critter activity in your home.
Leeds residents are fortunate to live here. As welcoming as you are, you do not want to include wild animals in your home hospitality, no matter how cute and furry they may seem. If a nest of birds has decided to make your porch its home, call us to help you get rid of the birds and know whether they are on the protected list or not.
Call Leeds’s Covenant Wildlife Removal to schedule a call and removal today!