Signs You Need Mice Removal
If you have seen a mouse in your home, scurrying across the floor in the evening, you most likely don’t just have one mouse. Mice are social animals and like to live in groups. If you want to identify if you have an infestation, look for the following evidence.
- Scratching and scurrying sounds in the walls and ceilings.
- Droppings located behind appliances, in the pantry, and along floorboards.
- Nests made of torn paper, tissues, clothes, and insulation will be under furniture or shelving.
- Chew marks on pantry boxes, bags of food, electrical wiring, and wood structures.
- A musty and foul urine odor.
Mice Removal: Why Are Mice Dangerous?
Mice look so cute and playful, and honestly, they are. You just don’t want them in your home. Mice can do damage to the house and make you and your family sick.
Mice Will Destroy Your Home
There are several ways a mouse will destroy your home. You see, mice multiply rapidly. In fact, the females can have up to 10 liters per year, each time having six to eight babies. And, the more mice, the more damage they can create.
- Mice chew on wires, which could cause a house fire.
- They chew on concrete, wood, drywall, plastic pipes, insulation, and aluminum.
- Mice will eat just about anything they can find, including the food in your pantry.
- The urine creates stains and odors that need professional cleaning and disinfection.
Mice Can Make You Sick
The ordinary house mouse is not all that dangerous, but they can still spread diseases. They carry salmonellosis, hantavirus, and listeria. These diseases transmit through urine and droppings the mice leave everywhere. If there is a mice infestation in your home, you will want to call Covenant Wildlife Removal to get the mice out, deodorize, and disinfect the areas they have been nesting and traveling.
Covenant Mice Removal
Once you identify the commotion source is indeed a mice infestation, it is best to deal with it immediately. This is where Covenant Wildlife Removal comes in to save the day. The most common ways to remove mice are by trapping them. Poison is not always recommended because they can die in the home and create a whole different issue. Not to mention, the poison is dangerous around children and pets.
However, you don’t even have to worry about that. At Covenant Wildlife Removal, we will find the entry points and seal them up, remove the mice, and clean up after them. We are fully equipped and experienced at getting to the source of the problem and eradicating the wildlife.
Reasons to Hire Us
- 24 / 7 Fast
- Itemized Repair List
- Experienced in Wildlife Removal
- Licensed and Insured
- Our Work is Guaranteed
- Remove Wildlife Carcasses
- Satisfied Customers
- Competitive Pricing
It is our goal to remove all rats from your home, attic, walls, and crawlspaces and to also make sure that your home or business is expertly repaired to prevent rats and other wildlife from finding openings and re-infesting your home again. Covenant Wildlife Removal is trustworthy, reliable, and we stand behind our work by guaranteeing everything we do.