Covenant Wildlife Removal for Critter Control Services.
Pets are an exciting thought. Some people like the standard cat or dog for a pet, and others like exotic animals. To each his own, but pet companionship is a blessing. However, if an unwanted pest makes its way into your home or property, that is not a blessing. In fact, it can be a real issue. In that case, you will need the expert critter control that Covenant Wildlife Removal provides in Alabama.
Covenant Critter Control for Your Property
At Covenant, we are not animal haters. Actually, we love animals, but we like them to stay where they can thrive in the wild. Wild animals do not belong in the city or on residential properties. And that is where we come in to help.
You see, if you are a farmer or a gardener, you certainly don’t want animals roaming the property. Likewise, if you have invested a great deal of time and money into your lawn, critters are not a good thing to see digging in the landscaping. Wild animals can destroy all of that hard work in a matter of a night. No one wants that.
Building their nests and foraging for food can tear up your garden, uproot your lawn. When they decide your bushes are an opportune place to nest, they can significantly destroy the bushes’ branch system. What’s more, if the animal gets territorial, you have a dangerous problem.
Beautiful deer will eat your gorgeous flowers and garden, as will raccoons, skunks, snakes, moles, squirrels, and other rodents. They are all exciting and fun to watch, but not as they are on your property.
For Covenant Wildlife Removal for Critter Control, contact us to get them off your property and keep them off.
Covenant Critter Control for Your Home
When a critter makes its way into the attic, crawl space, basement, garage, or shed, it can create an awful mess. Here are just a few of the issues they will cause in your home.
- Rodents will chew wiring, tear up insulation, and destroy the walls in the area they choose.
- Raccoons are one of the messiest critters. Not only will they tear up insulation, but they will defecate and urinate in one pile called a “latrine.” That spot will then become contaminated, needing professional remediation.
- Bats drop their guano all over, spreading bacteria and disease.
- Don’t get us started on the woodpecker. If you have ever had wood siding or pillars on your home, you know just what I am talking about. (personal experience)
So, if you think you may have a critter in your home, it is best to call Covenant for critter control right away.
Can Wild Critters be Controlled?
There are ways to help for sure. You see, there are two main ways of critter control no matter whether they are in the yard or the house. The two courses are to prevent critters from entering in the first place and to remove them promptly if they get in. Here are the steps to critter control.
Preventing the critters from coming in is the first step. While wildlife repellents work on some animals, you may need to take several additional measures to control them from entering the yard or home. Preventing critters and pests is simpler than you think.
- First, remove any overgrown brush they may be able to hide or build a nest.
- Now, ensure no food source attracts them, like pet food left on the porch, bird feeders, and fruit fallen from trees on the ground.
- Then Cover trash cans with tight-fitting lids.
- Fence the yard with a tall fence to keep out larger wildlife.
- Keep limbs trimmed and away from the roofline.
- Store firewood off the ground.
- Cover entries such as the chimney, gutters, downspouts, and vents.
The best thing to do is to call Covenant to inspect the yard and house and recommend a plan to critter control your personal space.
When you call for critter control to a local company like Covenant Wildlife Control, you are making a wise choice. Because animal removal isn’t always as simple as encouraging them out, an expert is called to remediate the area.
Controlling the wildlife in your area of Alabama may prove to be challenging. Countless clients have spent way too much time and money trying to eradicate a nuisance animal when they finally call Covenant. So, do yourself a favor and call as soon as you identify a problem critter on your property and especially if you get one in the house.
Critter Control Services in Alabama
One more thought, there are a lot of protected animals in the state of Alabama. If you have a critter on your property and don’t know every protected animal, then you may want to call someone who does. The professionals at Covenant Wildlife Removal know which animals are covered, how to handle them, and where to take them for relocation. Here is a link to the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service if you want to consult a list.
Otherwise, leave the removal of protected animals to the pros.
If you find yourself needing help in the critter control department, call Covenant Wildlife Removal right away.